Abstract submission is closed
The Late Breaking Abstract Submission was open on April 19,2017 and closed April 25, 2017 end of day.
Please note that abstracts submitted for the late breaking abstract submission, will not be published in the journal, but will be visible on the Meeting Website and Meeting App.
The Regular Submission Deadline for abstracts was February 14, 2017 end of day, regardless of time zones. The corresponding author will be notified of their abstract present ation schedule no later than April 10, 2017.
The Early Acceptance Deadline for abstracts wase December 31st, 2016 end of day, regardless of time zones. Abstracts submitted for Early Acceptance, were notified Janary 23, 2017.
Should you wish to withdraw your abstract, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including your abstract title and abstract number.
Please note that abstracts withdrawn after March 30, 2017 will be published in the Journal of Supportive Care in Cancer.
Guidelines For Abstract Submission:
- All abstracts must be submitted via this webpage. Please note that the Annual Meeting Secretariat is not able to accept abstracts submitted via e-mail or fax.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Each abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- The abstract title should not exceed 25 words.
- The following structure needs to be followed when submitting an abstract:
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
Presenting author's contact details:
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
Presentation type – please choose from one of the following:
- e-Poster Presentation
- Oral presentation
Author and co-authors' details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country.
- Abstract title - limited to 25 words in Sentence Structure
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words (Please make sure not to include extra spaces and symbols as these are included in the word count).
- Abstract topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Program. Please choose from the list of topics.
- Keywords - please enter 1 to 6 keywords that define your abstract. The keywords must be in English and can include numbers.
When submitting an abstract kindly note the following:
- A maximum of 3 images/tables are allowed to be submitted as part of each abstract. The maximum file size of each image/table is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the each image/table is 600(w) x 800(h) pixels.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts an author may submit.
- Abstracts containing previously presented data are eligible for submission. However inclusion of updated data is encouraged.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat and of all communications thereafter.
- All notifications regarding abstract status, including notifications regarding acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the corresponding author. The corresponding author will be responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- Once submission is completed, a confirmation that the abstract has been forwarded for review will be sent to the corresponding author.
- The MASCC/ISOO Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent along with instructions on the preparation of posters and information regarding projection facilities and scheduling to the abstract submitter.
- The first author or a co-author is expected to attend the Annual Meeting and present the abstract.
- Only abstracts of presenting authors, who have paid their registration fee by May 12, 2017 will be scheduled for presentation.
- Only the abstracts of registered presenting authors will be included in the program.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Upon submission, the Abstract Submitter confirms that the abstract has been previewed and that all information is correct, and accepts that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and is aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors' consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to MASCC/ISOO 2017 Annual Meeting and Kenes International (Hereafter: "The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
Should you have any questions with regards to the Abstract Submission, please do not hesitate to contact the Annual Meeting Secretariat at email@example.com