Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert Street NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20008
Phone: (202) 234-0700
The Omni Shoreham Hotel is located just eight miles from Reagan National Airport, 28 miles from Dulles International Airport and 33 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport.
How to get to Venue?
From Dulles International Airport:
- Shuttle Service Transportation is available through SuperShuttle to the hotel. SuperShuttle is located at Ground Transportation and must be scheduled by the guest, by calling (800) BLUE-VAN [(800) 258-3826]. The trip is approximately $12 for one passenger and an additional $10 for each additional passenger.
- Taxi Service: Approximately $50 – $65
- Sedan Service (reservations required): Approximately $105 for up to four passengers)
- Metro: The Silver Line Express schedule can be found here.
From Reagan National Airport
- Shuttle Service: Transportation is available through SuperShuttle to the hotel. SuperShuttle is located at Ground Transportation and must be scheduled by the guest, by calling (800) BLUE-VAN [(800) 258-3826]. The trip is approximately $12 for one passenger and an additional $10 for each additional passenger.
- Taxi: Approximately $20 – $25
- Sedan Service (reservations required): Approximately $65 (up to four passengers)
- Metro: Take the Blue Line metro in the direction of Largo to the Metro Center. Change to the Red Line in the direction of Shady Grove. Take the Red Line to the Woodley Park/Zoo Metro Station. The hotel is located 1 block from the Metro. Once you have exited the Metro via the escalators, go to the right and down the stairs. Go to the left and walk to Calvert Street (1 block). Cross the street and take a right. The hotel will be on your left-hand side. Approximately $1.35 – $2.55 per person
From Baltimore/Washington International Airport
- Shuttle Service: Transportation is available through SuperShuttle to the hotel. SuperShuttle is located at Ground Transportation and must be scheduled by the guest, by calling (800) BLUE-VAN [(800) 258-3826]. The trip is approximately $37 for one passenger and an additional $12 for each additional passenger.
- Taxi Service: Approximately $75 – $100 (allow 60 minutes of travel time)
- Sedan Service (reservations required): Approximately $125 (up to three passengers)
- Train: Take the free shuttle from the airport to BWI Marshall Rail Station and take either the AMTRAK/MARC train to Union Station. Once at Union Station, take the Metro (Red Line) in the direction of Shady Grove to the Woodley Park/Zoo/Adams Morgan stop. The hotel is located half a block from the Metro. Approximately $6 for MARC and $1.75 for Metro. MARC is available Monday – Friday (limited schedules on holidays). AMTRAK is available daily with service on the weekends (ticket prices vary).
Hotel accommodation at special rates will be offered to participants. Detailed information, as well as access to the registrations and accommodation form, is available by clicking on the Registrationon or Hotel Accommodations tabs on this website.
For individual reservations enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The month of June is a nice time of year to explore Washington DC as the weather in June is mostly comfortable to warm. By the end of June, the afternoon high temperatures generally will reach 30-32°C while the morning lows will reach 20-21C°C.
Registration Opening Hours
More information will be provided more close to the Annual Meeting.
The official language of the Meeting is English.
During the Cancer Care Meeting, attire is casual and informal
Visitor Visa Requirements
Participants of MASCC/ISOO 2017 are requested to consult the US Embassy or Consulate in their home country or via a travel agency for specific details relating to visa requirements. It is the responsibility of the MASCC/ISOO 2017 participant to obtain a visa if required.
Visitors to the USA must have a valid passport. A visa is required for citizens of countries that do not participate with the Visa Waiver Program with the United States. Conference participants should familiarize themselves with visa requirements well in advance of the Annual Meeting. The MASCC/ISOO organizers encourage you to apply for your visa as early as possible, at least 3 to 4 months prior to the Annual Meeting.
Complete information on how to apply for a VISA to enter the US can be found on the U.S. Department of State’s website.
Annual Meeting Invitation Letter for VISA Purposes
In case you need a official Invitation Letter please send a request for an official invitation letter to our Invitation Department (contact). Please make sure to send us your full name (as printed in your passport), full postal address and passport number. An official invitation letter will be created and sent to you by e-mail within 5-7 working days.
MASCC Members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must make sure that their membership for 2017 is in good standing before registering for the Meeting. For questions regarding MASCC membership, please contact: Melissa Chin, Executive Director Phone: +45 4820 7022 | Fax: +45 4821 7022 | email@example.com
Exhibition and Sponsorship
A professional exhibition will be held within the framework of the MASCC/ISOO 2017 Meeting. For details regarding sponsorship opportunities and/or exhibition space, please click here or contact:
Noa Freilich Pollack
Team Leader, Sponsorship & Exhibition Specialist
Tel: +41 22 9080488 Ext. 900
Fax: +41 22 9069140
The US Dollar is the official Currency of the USA and currency code for US Dollar is USD.
Liability & Insurance
The MASCC/ISOO 2017 Meeting Secretariat and Organizers cannot accept liability for personal accidents or loss of or damage to private property of the participants. MASCC/ISOO 2017 participants are advised to take out their own personal travel and health insurance for their trip.
Agent for Italian Participants & Italian Sponsors
Mr. Gianni Frontani
Mrs. Anna Lupidi
Via Arrigo Davila 130
Tel. 0039 06 44249321
Fax. 0039 06 99331533
As Organizers of the International Annual Meeting on Supportive Care in Cancer taking place in Washington DC, USA from June 22 to June 24 we entrusted TWT srl, Rome, to collect the applications from the Italian Pharmaceutical Companies and file them with the Italian Ministry of Health agency AIFA, in compliance with the instructions given by the Legislative Order 219 of the 24th April 2006 – art. 124.
Organizer & Secretariat
Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A.
MASCC/ISOO 2017 Annual Meeting Secretariat
7, rue François-Versonnex